2. The website allows you to make purchases of a variety of products, including: workshops, courses, performances, reinforcement classes, private lessons, clothing and fashion products, as well as other activities (hereinafter collectively: the activities) as well as additional products that will be offered from time to time for purchase through the website (hereinafter: the products ).
3. Purchases of products by you on the website are conditioned on the fact that you must be at least 18 years old at the time of making the purchase, and that you own a valid credit card that can be charged and settled in Israel, and the credit card company that issued it approved the purchase transaction you made.
4. The company does not guarantee that at any time the products advertised on the site for purchase will indeed be available for purchase and/or exist in stock.
5. The company will provide you with the products you ordered, provided that the product you ordered is available for purchase and/or is in the company's stock.
6. If the products you ordered are not available for purchase (even though they appear on the website) and/or are out of stock and/or for any reason, the company is unable to provide them to you, then the sale will be canceled and you will be notified within 7 business days and your credit card will not be charged. However, if you have been charged by mistake, you are asked to inform us about it at the contact center or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of an appropriate credit. If the stock is expected to be replenished, you will be notified of this by the company detailing when, in the company's best estimation, the stock will be replenished and you will be given the choice whether to complete the purchase or cancel it.
7. If the credit card company did not approve your charge, the company will not be obliged to provide you with the products you ordered.
8. Browsing the website does not require identification or entering details about you. However, to order products through the website, you must enter the following details in the appropriate forms during the ordering process: identification number, first and last name, phone number, full address and e-mail address. You are solely responsible for making sure that the details you entered at the time of entry are complete, accurate and correct.
9. The personal details you provided and will provide at the time of ordering, will be kept in the company's database. Although you are not required by law to provide us with these details, we will not be able to process purchases on the site without them. The company will not transfer your personal information to other parties.
10. If when placing the order you provide incorrect and/or incomplete and/or inaccurate details, the company will not be able to guarantee that the products will reach you and/or reach you on time. In the event that the products are returned to us because of incorrect and/or incomplete and/or inaccurate details you provided or because the package was not required, you will be charged for shipping and handling fees. Please make sure to fill in accurate and up-to-date details.
11. If you encounter a problem or malfunction when making a purchase or if after making a purchase on the website and before the product is sent to you you request to change the shipping details, you must contact the company representative by e-mail email@example.com or by phone at 058-5565-609 and the company representative will try Find out the source of the problem and assist in making the order or requested change.
12. Purchase cancellation policy and discounts
Canceling the purchase of activities (performances / workshops)
According to the Consumer Protection (Cancellation of a Transaction) Regulations, 2010, the time period in which a transaction can be canceled is 14 days from the moment of its execution, provided that the cancellation is done less than 7 days before the start of the service. During the time period in which a transaction can be canceled, the canceler will be charged a cancellation fee of 5% of the value of the transaction but not more than NIS 100. In the period of time after 14 days from the date of execution of the transaction or in the 7 days before the start of the service, it cannot be canceled at all. Monthly digital subscriptions sold through the website can be canceled at any time, and from the moment of cancellation they will be canceled at all the future charges but no refund will be given for the existing subscription.
Canceling the purchase of digital products
Reading materials, tutorials, digital courses and online workshops are materials that can be reproduced and therefore according to law no financial compensation will be given for them. If you are not satisfied with one of our products, please contact us by email for inquiries and additional questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation of courses
Payment for the course is in advance and no refund will be made to a person who does not come to class or withdraws from the course for any reason. In addition, it is not possible to stop the course in the middle, convert the payment and start again free of charge in the next cycle - for this, there is a discount policy for repeat courses.
Discounts on repeated courses
A student who wishes to repeat a course a second time is entitled to a 50% discount, except in the following cases:
Myaka course - payment is full price, no matter how many times the course is repeated.
A student is entitled to a 40% discount for this course if he takes it as a second course.
Hoshi course - if the student takes the course a second time he will pay full price, if it is a third time the student is entitled to a 40% discount, if he takes more than 3 times - he is entitled to a 50% discount.